Learn Italian language online with native language teachers specialized in teaching Italian as a second language (L2). You will participate in a real Italian language class in a group or in a individual session according to your preference,
Why should you attend our Italian online courses?
- you would like to learn Italian with Clidante but for any reason you can’t join us at our language school in Rome.
- you may wish to start learning Italian before visiting Rome or Italy.
- You would like to continue practicing your Italian after attending our classes in Rome.
If you wish to attend individual online Italian lessons you´ll get a totally customized learning program: you will take one on one language lessons of listening, reading, grammar or conversation. Moreover, with our Italian language online courses , it will be as easy as attending an individual class at our Italian school in Rome. You you’ll be able to see your teacher’s desktop on your computer and study interactively with him or her, sharing in real time exercises, files, audio , videos or any other useful material to study Italian online
Our Italian courses online include additional activities and exercises to help you mastering faster and stronger your linguistic abilities. Firstly your teacher will provide you reading and listening exercises according to your Italian language level and interests. Secondly after each online class you will receive an email with all the material used during the lesson and what you will need for the following session.
Online Courses Advantages:
– Individual or group Italian language classes
– Scheduling flexibility (depending on the different time zones) in the case of individual classes
– the possibility of following your online Italian class from any place (home, office)
Studying online Requirements:
– A good internet connection.
– Webcam and microphone.
– It is possible to use different platform like Zoom or Skype
– From Monday to Friday, from 8.30 am to 8.00 pm; Saturday 9 am -1 pm (Italian time). The school will let you know you which is the available time frame for your lesson.
– The class schedule must be arranged in advance (according to the teacher’s availability). The teacher that will work with you is chosen by the school.
– On special request, Saturday afternoon can be available at a different price.
– For individual language classes the entry option is a set of 10 individual lessons (60 minutes each): 330,00€.
– You have to deposit 130,00€ when booking your online course.
– The balance payable at the beginning of the course.
– We require a 24 hour cancellation notice for each lesson.
– We will cancel and reschedule the class If any kind of technical problem (bad connection, etc.) prevent you to attend at least 30 minutes of your lesson. If the class is cut short, the remaining time will be rescheduled.