Study Italian in Rome
Study Italian in Rome
In this case, you can start your course on any Monday, but please note that group courses cannot start on 30th January, 29th May and 28th August.
Are you a beginner?
If you’re new to Italian, here are all available course start dates.
- JANUARY – from January 9 to 31 (Saturdays included)
- FEBRUARY – from February 6 to March 3
- MARCH – from March 6 to 31
- APRIL – from April 3 to 28 (Saturday 15 & 22 included)
- MAY – from May 2 to 26 (Saturday 6 included)
- JUNE – from June 5 to 30
- JULY – from July 3 to 28
- AUGUST – from July 31 to August 25
- SEPTEMBER – from September 4 to 29
- OCTOBER – from October 2 to 27
- NOVEMBER – from October 30 to November 24
- DECEMBER – from November 27 to December 20 (Saturday 2 & 16 included)
School Closing Dates
“Centro Linguistico Italiano Dante Alighieri” will stay closed during all the following Italian National Holidays,
- 1st January ,New Year’s Day
- the Epiphany
- 6th January
- Easter Monday (following Easter Sunday)
- Anniversary of the Liberation, 25th April
- May Day, 1st May
- Anniversary of the Republic, 2nd June
- St. Peter and Paul, 29th June
- the Assumption, 15th August
- All Saints, 1st November
- Immaculate Conception, 8th December
- Christmas Day, 25th December **
- Boxing Day, 26th December.
Our School in Rome will be open during all the other days of the year, including during the summer period.
** at Christmas time will be closed starting form a few days before Christmas eve up to and including 6th January.
Discover the ideal time for you to attend your Italian language course in Rome.
More details regarding the requirements for your student visa application.
Fill out your enrollment form right away without having to use a credit card or incur any other obligations if you are certain about your course.
To make the most of your time in Rome and to enhance your learning, our language school provides you with a number of services.
Learn more about our school, the native Italian teachers who work there, and our teaching methodology.
Fill out our contact module and download our information brochure to find out the advantage of studying Italian in Rome with us.